Reaction score
Hi all
My names Mike, I live in Woking in Surrey and today I will be picking up Trophy number 226 that I bought a couple of weeks ago. Its in showroom condition with just 5000 miles on the clock plus permaguard and spare wheel. I'm so excited!

Mike

Reaction score
welcome to the site.... don't forget to post in the Owners Registerwith a thread title of your car number for your 3rd owners star :wink:

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
welcome, nice to see another new owner join the forum. Lucky to have it permagarded (make sure it isn't that supagaurd poo) and a spare wheel to boot. Nice one.

Enjoy. (trophysmall)

Reaction score
Hi Mike, welcome to the forum! (wave)

I'm also a Woking based Trophy owner, I'll be sure to wave if I see you around!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome Mike, hope you had a good afternoon picking up 226.

[quote="Cue"(make sure it isn't that supagaurd poo) [/quote]

Cue you really are like a dog with a bone on this, now i know i'm going to get a roasting on this but i had my car supagarded from new and frankly i'm pretty happy with it. I'm not saying it's better than permagard, but it seems to have all the same properties that permagard owners describe. Now i may well be the only happy owner with supagard but iam happy :)

Reaction score
Thank you for all your kind words of welcome. Been out in 226 all day. Its amazing!
Much better handling than my old civic type R.
Its definately been permaguarded as I have the receipt and there is a sticker on the inside edge of the door.
OllieS - I'll be looking out for you.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
hoolio said:
Welcome Mike, hope you had a good afternoon picking up 226.

[quote="Cue"(make sure it isn't that supagaurd poo)

Cue you really are like a dog with a bone on this, now i know i'm going to get a roasting on this but i had my car supagarded from new and frankly i'm pretty happy with it. I'm not saying it's better than permagard, but it seems to have all the same properties that permagard owners describe. Now i may well be the only happy owner with supagard but iam happy :)[/quote]

yep, the only one that i know of :twisted: still the fact you are happy is good, it maybe that yours was done by someone who knew how to apply it......