Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Have any of you seen the images of the New Clio Williams 220bhp in the Auto Express? Looks pretty nice I think, a lot sharper looking! Apparantly it's going to have the same F4R engine but increased to 220bhp, and apparantly goes back to a more lightweight body. If this does materialise then it will be a quite impressive machine! Your thoughts?

Reaction score
car_photo_389236_12.jpg

This one??

is1

Reaction score
Or is it the new Trophy?!
Auto Express makes me laugh. They are like a tabloid newspaper. I used to subscribe to it but changed to EVO.
How is it the new "Williams" given that Renault no longer has any association with the F1 team?
Is it a warmed up 200? Cancel those 200 Cup orders! :)
I think I'll stick with the T.

Reaction score
New 205 GTi :lol: :lol: :lol: wish i had a quid for everytime i've read that.

Reaction score
What a let down, not what i expected to see after reading the title

[-X

Reaction score
Worst looking Clio ever IMO hope it does not end up looking like that !! prefer the PUG or better still a trophy :D

Reaction score
I'm going to take that as a 'Cup clio will be more focused and further from the FF version' hopefully :lol:

Reaction score
This should have been what the revival of the Gordini marque was all about... More power better handling etc
It's still amusing reading the posts on the RS forum drooling over the gordini...hypebeasts

Reaction score
Isnt the new gordini just a FF200 in blue with a stripe? And nothing more?!! If this car turns out to be as good as there saying then it will definitely be a move in the right direction! More power and lighter than both the 200 and 197! Can't be bad!

Reaction score
Unless they can significantly reduce the weight and fit a diff I'm not bothered............

I sold my Clio 200 earlier on in the year as all it did was depreciate like a stone and get very poor MPG.

I'll just keep playing with my Trophy thanks Renault ;)

Reaction score
Rudi said:
What a let down, not what i expected to see after reading the title

[-X
totally agree! the Pug is a 208 not a 205 and the clio isent a williams, got quite excited reading the title then felt a bit cheated when i read it. also the Pug just looks like the corsa VXR

Reaction score
Yet another auto express artists impression no doubt.. Can't stand that magazine personally.

Stuff the power increase, just save some weight!!