Reaction score
Hi I need to put on a new centre section exhaust and looks like I will therefore need to replace the whole thing from the cat back.

I'm more concerned about weight saving and any potential gains in torque and power, but I need it to not be boomy on the motorway at 3-4000rpm or anywhere really.

I have a 172 cup with a ktec supersports unsilenced centre and it is too loud for motorway cruising.

So far the RS192 looks good and also the miltek.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Cliosport's prob your best bet as most owners will have tried quite a few out on the cup. I had a ktrc stealth

Reaction score
I bought the RS192 recently and it's pretty good. Not silly loud or boomy on the motorway. The exhaust note is a lot deeper than before without being shouty. The quality control on my system wasn't 100% in that the tailpipes only just cleared the rear bumper and were unequal lengths. I'm going to have to cut and reweld one of the tailpipe trims to level them up. I'm sure Scorpion would sort this out but it's way quicker to get it sorted myself. Overall though good system. I've used Miltek in the past on a couple of other cars and they've always been good quality items. Certainly better finished than the scorpion but probably a little more expensive I would imagine.

Reaction score
I think I'll order the ktec, ideally the supersports (as it's lighter and cheaper) but I just need to know that it wont be boomy on the motorway around 3-4k rpm.

Reaction score
I didn't think you could put a standard renault centre or back box on with an afermarket part like ktec as the fittings and diamters are different.

Reaction score
nah i ment dont go for the ktec system with no center, thats what the last owner did on mine, you can here me coming from about a mile away

Reaction score
thanks. yes I think I decided to just get the sports as I think it's going to be very similar to my 172 cup with the supersports if I get that, and that's too loud al round, and boomy in the central revs.

Thanks!