Reaction score
Sam B said:
I've got the same setup as g40steve as well and no complaints - they're fine on the road and amazing on track
Me too, I can recommend (didn't bother with lines though, but change the fluid) and agree watch for cold & wet when you first start off.

Reaction score
Another thumbs up for brembo HC + ds2500's and fluid from yozza. Haven't tried them on track, but seem to work very well on the road, bar some minor squealing at low speeds. I would say that the ds2500's do work well from cold, but that they work even better when warm.

If it's for road use only though, just some brembo HC and oem pads would do the trick. If the current discs and pads are warm, then just replacing with a new set will get you better performance.

Also, I had to file the ds2500's to fit - something to bear in mind if you're fitting them yourself.

Reaction score
My back dics are past it by the looks of things. Can anyone recommend any back brakes? Really bad scoring on them, so can anyone give me any links or info? Thanks

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
oem disks are fine on the rear, have at look at high carb brembo's, i think they do rear's. Pad wise, mintex extreme's are fine imo, some run others.. as long as they aren't oem pads - they're pants.