New Autotrader Search

Reaction score
Been using it for a couple of weeks now and cant say i'm blown away by it. Seems to be a few improvements in some areas of the search facility but definitely a step back in others.

Its still in Beta testing so hopefully the finished product will be a bit slicker. Didnt see an option to send them feedback or suggestions though?!

Reaction score
I don't like it, older versoin is easier to use and better imo.

Reaction score
It seems OK to me, selected trophy's quite easily, just ruined by the muppets who are advertising cars that blatantly aren't Trophys as Trophys.

Reaction score
I quite liked the Beta version where you could drill down to the sub models, now that they've changed it in the past week and removed it, I don't think its any better or different than the old one, except for the running total meter :?

Reaction score
All the advertisers I know are complaining that enquiries are down from Autotrader since the search was changed. People no longer find cars by mistake let's say. Also anyone wanting to sell a pre-facelift model is losing out as most searchers will go for the later model and search cheapest car. It's changed again since I posted the thread, pity they don't just revert to the original method. If it ain't broke etc.

Reaction score
Yeah why have they changed it again? Was ok when you could filter. Thought you may have to log in but that makes no change.

Reaction score
Just tried again and I still think it seems ok, maybe slightly slower but narrowed down to trophy's as well as it used to. The counter is reasonably useful too.