Reaction score
Hi All, i am a newbie so first of all hello, my names Elliott, i have a clio 1.8 16v L reg, i am a regular on clio16valver website. i have for sale a trophy shock absorber, as many of you will no they have adjustable damping, also you may no how expensive these are, retail for over £1200 plus VAT! im after £250 plus postage or can be collected or meet somewhere if petrol is covered, i shall get pics upon request, please note this is a second hand item so isn't in new condition! also this is for the nearside as they are sided shocks thank you

Ellz

Reaction score
gardner51 said:
Hi All, i am a newbie so first of all hello, my names Elliott, i have a clio 1.8 16v L reg, i am a regular on clio16valver website. i have for sale a trophy shock absorber, as many of you will no they have adjustable damping, also you may no how expensive these are, retail for over £1200 plus VAT! im after £250 plus postage or can be collected or meet somewhere if petrol is covered, i shall get pics upon request, please note this is a second hand item so isn't in new condition! also this is for the nearside as they are sided shocks thank you

Ellz

How many miles has it covered approx?

Reaction score
Only have the one for sale because the othe one is damaged, done approx 35,000 miles will post pics tonite for you

ellz

Reaction score
Trophy No.
gardner51 said:
Only have the one for sale because the othe one is damaged, done approx 35,000 miles will post pics tonite for you

ellz

Does this mean they are off a damaged/written off Trophy?

If they are it would be good to know it's number so we can add it to the register.

PM "Cue" if you don't want to make it public.

Reaction score
Car came in with damage but went out fine, come on people this is a bargin! Is anyone intrested?

Ellz

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Renaultsport said:
Bummer! Worth a shot though. :)

Just don't fancy paying the £180 renault want for them! :shock: robbing bunch of arse! :roll:

And I told them to chuck my cracked bumper, what a c*ck.

Reaction score
pleasen stop the spaming,....

back on topic, will take offers.. pic up later

Ellz

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
gardner - you are aware that the dampers are NOT throw away items and are serviceable motorsport item aren't you???

Unless it's bent in half then the other one is worth getting fixed.

Reaction score
The shock was bent dude,

Rite can do a second hand nearside shock and a brand new off side one for £1000 how that sound? Remember these are 1200 plus vat for one!

Ellz