Duq

Reaction score
well what a great start too the day... Some dosey bint decided too skip a red light., Went straight across the front of my car.. hit the breaks but still has cracked my light scratched the bonnet and bushed my bonnet back denting it :( ... Wot a great start too the day!

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, hope your o.k.

BIRDS, they can't drive. They should have to sit a different driving test, one for common sense on the road. Then they would all fail.

Hope her insurance company are helpful.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
:cry: Sorry to hear that

These Trophy's aren't having much luck lately

Reaction score
Dont forget that when you claim on her insurance insist the car is put on a machine to test the chassis is still aligned. Dont let them fob you off with a new bonnet and bumper.

Reaction score
King Stromba said:
Dont forget that when you claim on her insurance insist the car is put on a machine to test the chassis is still aligned. Dont let them fob you off with a new bonnet and bumper.

Too right, that is what i've asked for, its added about 150 squid to the claim, but i'm not paying it so hey.

Reaction score
How the repairs going Dug? Got mine booked in for Monday (they think it will take a week), have no idea what courtesy car i'm getting. If its a micra, its going straight back.