Reaction score
right here is a list of what needs doing

cambelt and auxiliary belt with tensioners ( with 36k sevice)
refurbish dampers
bonnet respray and other plastics include door handles( anything pink)
full set of new pe2s
all alloys to be refubished

think thats it, now a list of parts im going to order next week

brembo max grooved discs with ferodo ds2500 pads
poweflex poly bushes
eibach camber bolts
ktr suspention top mounts
maxogen kit ( already have it but not fitted yet)
ktr uprated engine and gearbox mounts
carbon splitter
maybe carbon bonnet and painted ????
maybe mf srings and rear dampers

think thats it. if anybody has any other ideas let me know. im more concentrating on handling than anything else. after that get full geometry and sort out negative camber. its all for fast road , i wont be taking it on a track but going to south of france next year with some friends,going to find some special roads.....

Reaction score
You might as well go for the rear brake disc assembly from K-Tec.

I've just done the whole lot (thanks Jeff :wink: as you did the work) Brembo front with CL pads and rear disc and EBC pads and the car now stops ... why didn't RS do this to start with ?

What is the price of camber bolts - might get some too (although not sure why as I am selling the car :mrgreen: )

Reaction score
Great list :D

But unless you're taking it on track I wouldn't bother with the poweflex poly bushes, ktr suspension top mounts and ktr uprated engine and gearbox mounts to be honest, or maybe leave these untill last.

:)

Reaction score
CL front pads not the ferodo's ; you wont regret it!!
+1 for the STM's and bushes, great for the track but not good for pure road work ; then again, why no trackdays?? You should be ashamed of yourself ;-)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i'd personally switch the forodo's for Pagid blues as you'll be doing road miles also i'd guess - CL's are useful on track but not really that efficient on road due to operating temp, plus they'll mess you're rims up.