Reaction score
Hi everyone, im the new owner of number 76! I picked it up last monday and still havnt had the chance to really use it yet due to the rain and rush hour traffic!

I previously had a phase 2 172 and always wanted a Trophy, luckily one come up at my local Renault garage so the deal was done there and then!.

Im loving the car what i can use of it in the wet! handels so well and i cant wait to use it on some dry country roads. Anyone from around the Hampshire area?

Reaction score
076 is a lovely car! Great condition! I test drove it the day after they got it with the intention of purchasing! I just didnt have the finances available at the time! Hope you enjoy the car!

Reaction score
Congrats on the purchse - and welcome to the forum! :D

Live in Surrey myself, but generally do all my "driving for the sake of driving" in Sussex and Hampshire, great roads!

Reaction score
hi, congrats on the purchase and welcome to the forum.

The weather is bloody annoying when you want to test out the car lol.

Im from surrey so not too far from you. Fingers crossed for some dry weather for all our sakes!

Reaction score
Just thought I'd post this as I am the original owner of no. 076!!

So you better look after her!

It was a very reluctant sale, but she had to go due to house comitments.

I hope you have as much fun as I did!

Reaction score
Sharratt said:
Just thought I'd post this as I am the original owner of no. 076!!

So you better look after her!

It was a very reluctant sale, but she had to go due to house comitments.

I hope you have as much fun as I did!

Well thanks for turning up pal, a little late, but I've amended your status to 'Former Owner'. Sorry but you missed out on the third star, I suppose some people just like to drive their cars rather than talk about them all day on the internet!

Welcome Phil and as Cue says, post in the register to get your Trophy Owner status etc.

Reaction score
She is immaculate, and i wanted her a soon as i saw her. The car will be well looked after. The weather man says Friday should be dry so will be nice to take her out. Its good to know that the former owner is on here

Reaction score
phil pearce said:
She is immaculate, and i wanted her a soon as i saw her. The car will be well looked after. The weather man says Friday should be dry so will be nice to take her out. Its good to know that the former owner is on here

Urm, yeh. You could say that. All of 1 post. :lol:

Mine's going to Wales on Thursday so I'm hoping for some dryness too, I've got a few millimetres of tread left that I would like to leave there. :D