Reaction score
Just picked up #319 yesterday from Aberdeen!

I live in Edinburgh, iv only had the car for a day but i love it to bits already.

Some snaps after a clean today - off my phone so doesnt show up the shineyness :D

Great forum guys!!

007.jpg
006.jpg
005.jpg
004.jpg
003.jpg
002.jpg

Reaction score
Welcome to trophy ownership, make sure you add to the tropghy owners register on the forum for your third star.

Nice to see another clean standard example.......

Reaction score
Welcome, nice pics it looks like a Mark Fish setup on it with tints?

Reaction score
nice pictures mate, where about in aberdeen did you buy it? i stay in aberdeen and just know of one that went about from bancory.

Reaction score
Just as I thought this is the Mark Fish one that Steve from Allvehicles had not that long ago.

Reaction score
simon,

i met you a while ago in stereo with mark alexander. im pals with joey who works with mark at reno - sighthill...you were convincing me to get a trophy! remember...lol finally got one!

Yeh thats o.t. top floor of carpark (good eyes!). i stay in corstorphine in edinburgh mate, need to meet up some time :)

yeh it has mark fish suspension set up (excellent!) braided bake hoses and pads. yeh its got tints, dont know if i like them or not yet! might take them off.

really happy with the car, pics arn't great but its spotless! only done 17500miles and its all goooood :)

i might be a regular on here from now on ;)

Reaction score
bigphil - i got it off a guy called david, he only had it a year and done 4000miles in it. It was in a place/area called cromwell? - AB15.

Reaction score
Danny319 said:
simon,

i met you a while ago in stereo with mark alexander. im pals with joey who works with mark at reno - sighthill...you were convincing me to get a trophy! remember...lol finally got one!

Yeh thats o.t. top floor of carpark (good eyes!). i stay in corstorphine in edinburgh mate, need to meet up some time :)

yeh it has mark fish suspension set up (excellent!) braided bake hoses and pads. yeh its got tints, dont know if i like them or not yet! might take them off.

really happy with the car, pics arn't great but its spotless! only done 17500miles and its all goooood :)

i might be a regular on here from now on ;)

haha. I remember this, for memory I was stinking drunk ! If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay for it? Looks very clean. =D>

Reaction score
Yeh we were both drunk!! haha

I paid £7500 for it, for the age, condition and milage i reckon i got a good deal!

cya around mate

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yeah a good price indeed, the Mark Fish mods are worth the best part of £1500 i seem to remember :)

Reaction score
Wow, it's travelled a long distance from it's original home down here in Romford, Essex...!! Enjoy the car, it's the first one I ever saw on the road. :D