My Hose has arrived just got to fit it

Reaction score
Finally got my nice red samco hose. Been trying to think of a way to fit the breather pipe into it, Spoke to one of our suppliers and he has a special tool to fit it perfectly, as the original breather pipe fits.

Hope fully i will have some pics online in the next week.

If anyone else is intrested in getting a samco hose to replace the crappy black right angle I can get hold of them through work Normal price £20.61 Members Price £15.77

Drop me a PM if you want anymore info.

Steve

Reaction score
Will this give you a bhp increase / power increase / any increase as its a more direct feed into the engine? (does it just look better? lol)......i might be interested.

On a separate note; does fitting a aftermarket air-filter give you any gains or will it just change the engine note or something?

Cheers,
Dan.

It was you i saw @ bb performance wasn't it?

Reaction score
It was me you saw :lol:

With the pipe i doubt it will give any increase in BHP, one thing it will do is allow the air to flow alot better as the standard one has alot of ridges in it.

With regards to the Induction Kit, this is a very grey area. I had a Powertec fitted to the car, sound wise it was lovely but i did notice that lower down in the power range the car felt very sluggish. If you spend the cash and get a Viper Kit or an BMC Carbon airbox and filter, you may see gains, but only around 3/5bhp at the max. In all honesty you are better off sticking with the standard airbox and going for a K&N or ITG Panel filter. Thats what i had in mine on the RR Day and it came out with 180BHP at the fly, which is pretty much spot on.

I will be putting the hose on in the next few days so i will post a pic for you.

Steve