My first Autosolo in my trophy

Reaction score
Hi guys thought id let you all know i done my first Autosolo on sunday at weston super mare ,there was a very good line up of fast cars including 5 elise's 3 scoobys and 1 evo as well as gti's ect.so it was very interested to see just how well the trophy would go.my last car was a mx5 which we all know for a hairdressers car if set up ok handles spot on.well a full days racing and 3 mm off my tyres i was well pleases with 3rd overall and a class win not bad out of 47 cars,so to sum up the trophy was admired by a large crowd for its speed and nimbleness even heard one guy say he is going to sell his rx8 and buy one!!.

Reaction score
Is AutoSolo the same as AutoX? I did that back in Vancouver with my Civic Si and found it to be very unmechanically sympathetic to the car... to say the least :wink:
That said, I'd expect the Trophy to be an awesome car for AutoX! Good result :D

Reaction score
I think autosolo's are timed runs over a course laid out on a circuit much like a giant autotest.

Sound like great fun where you can push the cars limits away from the public highways and not "as" damaging as a track day can be.