Reaction score
Got to say i'm not a fan of mudflaps, think i've owned about a dozen cars - none of which have had mud flaps fitted. I know they serve a purpose but in my opinion they look pretty horrible.

Does anyone know who makes these though? (Check pic 3)

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/130138.htm

I'm thinking they are too neat to be a Renault part - might prevent that stone chipping that occurs on the area around the front edge of the rear wheel arch? Seen that on quite a few cars.

I'm looking at them again and thinking htey almost look acceptable! Maybe its too late and i'm just needing my bed :?

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
they look ok as mud flaps go, but don't forget that the wings are plastic so the only damage stones do is chip the paint work. No rust etc will happen so a quick touch up should suffice.

Call them and ask them I guess. Personally I wouldn't bother but each to their own.

Reaction score
Cue - i meant the area at the front edge of the rear wheel arch - kinda above where the trophy sticker is, but dont worry i wont be rushing out to buy a set - i think i might have been in the first stages of sleep deprivation last night thats all ;)

Reaction score
pretty sure those are a renault part. i've seen them before on an '06 mk2 clio (non-renaultsport)