Reaction score
Just thought I'd let you all know, Monaco is pleasant this evening and the med was warm when I had a swim this afternoon!

Practice tomorrow, should be good ! ;-)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its amazing how quickly you can go off people isn't it. Wink smiley

Reaction score
firstly i dont like you, secondly what you doing over there man? sounds like someones having a very nice time.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Can I mention that this kind of behaviour (upsetting people) is not tolerated on this forum :wink:

Enjoy yourself 8)

Any pics ?

Ben

Reaction score
Have a rubbish camera but if I get any good shots I'll post them when I get back on Tuesday - a sound bite would be better, proper noisy F1 cars fron the 70's - bliss ....

Ps you don't need an invite - there are plenty of free seats going here, try to get here before 9.30 though :))

Reaction score
Seems your wishes have been granted, looks like it may rain today! Will be expensive if they bin the cars .....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The ex did part of her degre round the corner in Nice and used to get on the train for free motorsport though I think it was mainly for the atmosphere not the racing :)

Reaction score
The atmo is great but costly - my mate paid 11 euros yesterday for a coffee :-(. Train arrives in 5, I'm off - have a nice Sunday y'all ...