Missing Part?

Reaction score
Just a quick question about a possible missing part in my Trophy...

I had the bonnet up today, fiddling about as you do, and noticed that on its underside there's a sheet of padding/insulation/heat retardant material/whatever you want to call it.... In the very middle of this sheet, there's a hole and then another hole in the metal beneath - in the underside of the bonnet itself... It looks to me like this could be a thread for some kind of screw to keep the lagging in place.

Anyway, mine's missing and I was wondering if anyone else could clarify what should or shouldn't be there?

Hope this makes sense. I think I've confused myself typing it! #-o ](*,)

Thanks

Tom.

amm

Reaction score
182Trophy said:
Just a quick question about a possible missing part in my Trophy...

I had the bonnet up today, fiddling about as you do, and noticed that on its underside there's a sheet of padding/insulation/heat retardant material/whatever you want to call it.... In the very middle of this sheet, there's a hole and then another hole in the metal beneath - in the underside of the bonnet itself... It looks to me like this could be a thread for some kind of screw to keep the lagging in place.

Anyway, mine's missing and I was wondering if anyone else could clarify what should or shouldn't be there?

Hope this makes sense. I think I've confused myself typing it! #-o ](*,)

Thanks

Tom.

tom a pic would help to see what it is and where it is :idea:

Reaction score
Just had a quick look, and I think you may be missing a small black plastic rivet, the same as the ones that are on the leading edge of the insulation. I think it is only there to keep the insualtion attached to the underside of the bonnet, but I did not try to remove mine as normally Reno's plastics break when I start messing with them!