Reaction score
Good luck with the sale - my dad had one of these back in the day- said it was a great little car. How much do you think it will fetch?

Reaction score
I had 1275GT / KPO202J - kinda bought for then g/f (now Mrs Artdealer) once I had finished with it had LCB exh manifold, Straight thru exhaust to Peco R Silencer, polished and ported big valve head and matched. Powermax Pistons, 1430cc, DCOE Weber, Black with Gold decals.

Best of all (haha) Nissan Sunny Halogen Lights (a revelation that I found out by mistake they fitted) an alternator (LOL) a big battery and national grid power cables. The first time i rebuilt the engine and put it all together it started first spark first turn. I'd left the lights on and the new ones were like daylight.

It used to eat the rubber doughnut driveshaft joints. About every 2 months renewed.

Rotten as a pear, RIP about a year after the work was done. Moved onto a R17Gordini - another story.

Now you can just buy a Clio Trophy....

Shame you have to sell it. Looks a bit bling with the wheels, I had 6J 10" Revolutions with the Black Centres ;) Later cars had the 12" LOL

Reaction score
Cheers guys, I'm hoping for about £3500 but it's worth much more than that.
Already have a trophy steve. Bought one from you last year. :D

It's a great car but time to move on, just sits in the garage so I'll just enjoy the trophy from now on.