Reaction score
I just need advice, im in 2 minds at the min i dont know which catback to get Yozza or Milltek? which one of these has a very nice loud sound and noticeable gain?
and im after an induction kit either the ITG Maxogen or the Simota which one would you recommend?

Cheers
Chris

Reaction score
milltek is very quiet...a friend has a cat back and its very very quiet...as in not even noticeable noise over standard....does sit very nicely though.

Yozza is louder...not sure what its like as a cat-back...but with a decat its very loud and very aggressive. Yozza is probably the lighter system too.

Depends whether you want loud or quiet...they are so so different.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Premium option is Maxogen & Orbisoud - failing that yozza, prospeed, new janspeed, miltech. Also there's a new one launched that looks the job - not had any reports of it yet though. Made by Scorpion.

Reaction score
Matt X2C; milltek is very quiet...a friend has a cat back and its very very quiet...as in not even noticeable noise over standard....does sit very nicely though.

Ive got a milltek system, (CAT back), fair enough it may not be best on the market, and yes it does sit nicely in the cut outs, but i dont agree that it is very very quiet. It is certainly a good deal louder than the standard OEM unit and makes a great sound when accelerating especially when the engine/zaust has warmed up. However I find it can be a little bit too loud when cruising at higher revs though on the motorway. The standard OEM unit seems peaceful in comparision. The Yozza unit must be really loud!

Everyone entitled to their own opinion..........whatever unit you get least it wont rust like the standard unit. :)

Reaction score
Milltek cat back here too - it's not as loud as the Yozza, but as Jim says it's a lot louder than the standard peashooters.

Reaction score
Cheers chaps i've opted for yozza and the maxogen has anyone got any videos of the yozza maybe reving or a driveby?

cheers