Reaction score
Im confused, i want to drive this car constantly, its mint, ive been in some fast good cars but i like this the best, mine has 50k on it now.
If i had of bought it in 2005 it would have probably had about 60k+ on it by now.
How does everyone manage to keep there mileage down?
I can easily do 400 mile+ per week just because i love driving.
You must all have a second car or something?

Reaction score
It's a niche car more in the category of the use an Elise would be. Therefore high mileage would be the exception to the rule.

What is reassuring though from the future condition perspective is not the mileage - these will go on and on if properly maintained because of the modern oil they run on - it's the condition of the bodywork.

The campaign we really need to be on is a 'Jet wash under the rear arches' mission for all Clio Trophys. This is the achilles heel of all cars, look at 90% of the Williams Clios that have rusted.

Reaction score
487 still stuck on 12000 since last year as its been SORNed and stored away since November. :( Will be back on the streets in a month or so. :D

Reaction score
scott said:
Im confused, i want to drive this car constantly, its mint, ive been in some fast good cars but i like this the best, mine has 50k on it now.
If i had of bought it in 2005 it would have probably had about 60k+ on it by now.
How does everyone manage to keep there mileage down?
I can easily do 400 mile+ per week just because i love driving.
You must all have a second car or something?

i don't own a second car but i wish i did as the main reason for not loading on the miles at the mo is the cost of V-power, round me its up to 111.9p a liter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killing me at the mo, but don't want to put normal unleaded in.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmm, used to struggle to get 40 quids worth in, last time £50 slipped in easy :(

Reaction score
23,400 for 418. Having a van from work means I can keep the milage to around 500-600m per month and still drive it most days :D

Reaction score
452 is my only car - daily commute is only 2miles and the missus and i car share, so mileage is kept to a minimum. mostly used at at the weekend.

Reaction score
Just about to hit 43,000 in mine. Its the only car I have and it spends most of its life on the M62. A sixty mile each day trip to and from work has put the miles on. Apart from a few stone chips and the usual rattles the car keeps on going with no faults.

Reaction score
12,500 on No 177,

London Transport is my other car :-(

I only use mine at the weekend, done 5k since I bought it last year at 7k. Really hate that I can't use it more, but try to drive it as much as possible!