Reaction score
As for the washer blank, i thought you were going to grab a new 3d printed one instead, will check tomorrow which side i have sapre

Reaction score
Car went in today for camber tweak, and get the exhaust sensors cleaned off and swapped over, as i am having on going problem a cat emissions error, so if this does not work, i will replace both the sensors. Not had chance to take the car out for a good drive yet, had it set to 1.5 and 10 mins

Reaction score
Last couple of pics sent over, just need to pay up :D and they will be on the way, just need to pick up slider kits and look at new discs and pads all round

unnamed_zps0vxguz5r.jpg

unnamed%201_zps9dodv7ld.jpg

Last edited:

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
it also came with one of these, do not think the T came fitted with them, but the fit behind the upper grill, acts as a splash guard for the belts, i already got one from ebay a few months back, so will be selling the spare at some point(not the one pictured)

2014-08-15183504_zps9acd8899.jpg

Mine never came with one of these and like you i bought one second hand for about £5.00
As said by Mikey these protect the Aux Belt and the Alt from water and other stuff.

Im not even going to say how much renault want for one of these as it will make you sick.

Reaction score
well it is that time of the year again, winter wheels/tyres are on, gloss black this year, used plastickote again, think i will get them blasted next year and get then done properly

P_20151111_135454_zpsjsw53mr9.jpg

Will be be planning on doing any more this year, on my list for next year

Work to do 2016

Fit refurb calipers
Buy Sliders, Disks, Pads, Fluid
New front Arch Liners
Try and repair splitter or buy a new one :(
Fit front bumper
Fit resprayed plastics
Get the car mopped(swirl removal ect)
Needs two new front tyres
Get Winter wheels refurb
sort heater control panel
Replica style Orbisoud/BTB system fitted

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hope you ordered the newer versions as there "supposed" to be better I've got some on order from my local dealer to test

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hello, they are Pirrelli snowcontrol, get them 2nd hand, not to noisy and can throw at around bends at similar speeds
:) Thanks mate. I'm just putting a few notes together in the off-chance that my Trophy returns over the winter months! Haha!