Reaction score
Trophy No.
Oh dear, we're not all going to become mini stromb's are we? :lol:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
LOL, please tell me if i do, so I can shoot myself before i start signing up to every other car forum on the internet.

No, the 197s are quick, having driven one at brands with 182's around there was nothing in it really for straight line speed. They dont feel as fast but no doubting they are. I did have the speed limiter on though which meant the guy nearly went through the back of me as i approached 80mph :p Good job the left hand lane was clear so he could undertake in avoidance.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nik said:
LOL, please tell me if i do, so I can shoot myself before i start signing up to every other car forum on the internet.

I'd better start oiling the gun then you already are. :lol:

Reaction score
I post on three forums, this one, Cliosport and Renaultsport.

Cliosport if I want a quick answer on something 182 related or I want to slag off gippos.

Cliotrophy if I want to talk to like-minded enthusiasts about anything Trophy related or otherwise.

Renaultsport if I want to wind people up about how rubbish their 197's are (read my latest post on that link), seems there's a little bit of Stromb in all of us.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yep, am old sad and lonely so i'm already most of the way there!

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
stevegunnis said:
Renaultsport if I want to wind people up about how rubbish their 197's are (read my latest post on that link), seems there's a little bit of Stromb in all of us.

PMSL! Nice one Steve :lol:

Reaction score
I think I just added too much fuel to the fire... ;)

All in good spirit and fun though ;) Both are good cars in their own little ways, even if the 197 does have a lower top speed (not that the Trophy has a high one!)

O.

Reaction score
T23PHY said:
i'm impressed with the way he couldn't figure out whether the number plate was T23 or T28 lol

Couldn't get close enough. :lol:

Nice remarks Ollie and Olly (christ, how many Trophy owners are called Oliver?) but the fun is extinguished for me because he's not an owner so isn't getting defensive enough. Probably just end up agreeing with you. It's the only logical outcome of any unbiased ultimate hatch debate after all! :lol: :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hehehehehehehehe.
Been following this one as well, you guys are just plain mean, think i may come and play as well. :lol:

Day

Reaction score
Should of squirted him with water as he went past like I said I was lol

Reaction score
I've turned over a new leaf. After the wise words of calawless I've decided I'm not going to enjoy driving my car any longer. It's a dangerous weapon after all and if I keep it under the speed limits at all times and never put my foot down there's no way I can come to any harm or kill anybody.

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:
It's a dangerous weapon after all and if I keep it under the speed limits at all times and never put my foot down there's no way I can come to any harm or kill anybody.

Until you get run over by a bus crossing the road!

O.