Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmmmm, not sure bout that but it's odd, i think it was when i was originally looking for this site that i came across a mexican one. Seems they are as mad about clio's as us.

Reaction score
Computer says...

"This new version I must recognize does not represent a great improvement the present one. Single they incorporated seats "recaro", the color of the car and white strips. This version I am in commemoration of the R8 in its appearance in the international hall Paris in 1964, nevertheless, would like interested that Renault had really designed more representative improvements. They had equipped to him at least with the same equipment that the first clios sport that arrived at the country since now they do not count nor on xenon lights and either on the box of CDS The price seems me that the real value of this new version is inferior, 230 thousand pesos by a limited edition, that is equal to the present version, to which single they changed the seats to him and the color of the spoiler is not from the commercial point of view very guessed right."

Sounds like a 182 Cup with Recaros ;) Looks like a trophy style sticker on the subframe though.

I had a Venezuelan man who wanted a real one :)

Reaction score
I came across a video of hispanic origin on YouTube a while ago, which was claimed to be a "Clio Trophy" vs something, and it seemed to just be a normal 182 or a Cup...