BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hope you all have a good holiday, I know I will. :D

Reaction score
Absolutely - Merry Christmas one and all!!! :D

This year however I shall be working more than I would like to.. Next year I need to have found a new job by Christmas!!!!!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Absolutely - Merry Christmas one and all!!! :D

This year however I shall be working more than I would like to.. Next year I need to have found a new job by Christmas!!!!!

Yeah. Not seen you much around the grotto this year :wink:

Reaction score
ROFL!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have had to cut my hours short - Ran it by Clause and he gave me the ok for moonlighting shifts instead.. Helps as the elf garments don't fit as well as they used to..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
Helps as the elf garments don't fit as well as they used to..

Mmmm, ol jelly belly has definitely scrimped o the suits this year, do you get that chafing around the................

Reaction score
My Christmas Morning will consist of a "spirited" drive on B roads and country lanes from Uplyme to where I live (normally about an hour) in convoy with my 72 yr old Dad, who still drives like a good un. Currently arguing about who drives the Trophy and who drives my old (now his) souped up Puma. As I'm leading, I think I should have the Puma.

Should be fun!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hope everyone has a great holiday and doesn't get this really shitty flu and lets all hope that next year treats us all gently. :D

Reaction score
Johnnytheboy said:
My Christmas Morning will consist of a "spirited" drive on B roads and country lanes from Uplyme to where I live (normally about an hour) in convoy with my 72 yr old Dad, who still drives like a good un. Currently arguing about who drives the Trophy and who drives my old (now his) souped up Puma. As I'm leading, I think I should have the Puma.

Should be fun!

Shame its not a Racing Puma that would be an interesting duel.

Reaction score
Stevie said:
Johnnytheboy said:

Should be fun!

Shame its not a Racing Puma that would be an interesting duel.

It was pretty good as the Puma has (among other things) been lowered and had a rear disc conversion, but handling & ride feel really inferior to the Trophy going back to it after three years.