megane F1 / 197 R27 "F1 champions" sticker

Reaction score
anyone seen any of those "renault F1 champions" stickers as seen on the megane's side window and 197 R27 rear window anywhere?
with them being red i thought it might look ok on the trophy...
stealers?

Reaction score
Not for me thanks, though the dealers would probably be your best bet.

P.S. Did you not post the other day about why do people want to make their car non-standard? Don't stickers count? All that added weight too ;)

Reaction score
Leave him alone, he's got a proto AT-AT so he's my friend.

What would you want that horrible sticker on your car for idjut? :wink:

Reaction score
i just thought the red on the sticker would match the red of the trophy...but maybe not

Reaction score
Bit off topic but whats the story behind the proto AT-AT - that must be worth a few quid yeah?

Reaction score
about the AT-AT
its not actually a "AT-AT" is a "AD-AT"

"customized Star Wars toy (an AT-AT: first seen in The Empire Strikes Back). Analogous to the way that the Beastie Boys combine pop culture references in their rhymes, McMullen combined the Adidas shell-toe shoe and the Star Wars AT-AT to make his vinyl hybrid "AD-AT" art pieces"

these links explain everything...the one in the pics is mine though...

http://www.spanofsunset.com/ad-at/ad-at.html

http://www.beastiemania.com/whois/mcmullen_bill/

but speaking of starwars stuff...

http://www.spanofsunset.com/ad-at/ad-at.html

Attachments

• 100_0216.jpg
    100_0216.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 766
Reaction score
Thats pretty sweet - i see the shell toe and three stripes now in the other pics. Never heard of those and i'm a big fan of Superstars - my fave sneaks and i've got a few rare pairs in my collection.

Is that a full Star Wars collection - are you missing any there? My Star Wars figs are boxed and tucked away in the loft - wonder how much they are worth these days?

Reaction score
they're just the figures...a whole set + all main variants (different hair,head,cloak etc) about 120 ish in total,theres a load of ships & play sets on other shelves...and then theres the adidas collection....
if you like superstars then you need a AD - AT !
post a pick of your adidas collection...!

Reaction score
That's fucking awesome. I've got all the Star Wars books and alot of the old toys from when I was a nipper. I found out recently that my preserved and boxed Miilenium Falcon, AT-ST, X-Wing and Tie Fighter were all binned when my arsehole father cleared out my Grandad's attic upon his death. Probably worth a few hundred, not to mention the sentimental value.

Reaction score
son of solo said:
they're just the figures...a whole set + all main variants (different hair,head,cloak etc) about 120 ish in total,theres a load of ships & play sets on other shelves...and then theres the adidas collection....
if you like superstars then you need a AD - AT !
post a pick of your adidas collection...!

Cool, cant believe how off topic we are though :lol: You know a pic of all my trainers is something i dont have - will need to remedy that though 8)

Steve - thats a bit of a sore one having all that stuff thrown out, as you rightly say its not just about the cash value it the sentimental value too.

Day

Reaction score
Looks like the guy's room from that film - 40 year old virgin

Only messing, you still got the original packaging for those?