Reaction score
Mazda RX-7 1.3 Twin Turbo car in immaculate condition with new engine from Japan bought off ebay with 5mth unlimited mileage warranty. Is completley standard except for a bigger intercooler that makes it more reliable and increase the power from the standard 286bhp to over 330bhp ! A racing beats dual stainless steel exhaust system! A Cat' 1 Alarm/Immobilser with certiciacate. It has special light weight japanese alloys that are black that cost the previous owner in excess of £2000 and would re MOT it! The car is black and has full red leather interior and is a 2+2. I am looking for offers over £6000 due to the condition and spec of the car, I have the log book in my name and it is my own car. I have invoices for over £2000 spent in last week excluding labour and fitting! There are cars on here for £9k with far more miles than mine. The picture of car taken on phone which was 2 megapixel doesn't do car justice!! Cheap to tax as 1.3 an classic for £300 a year, if over 25yrs old!

SPEC AS FOLLOWS:

HPI CLEAR WITH PROOF

NEW ENGINE WITH 3MTH WARRANTY FROM JAPAN
(INVOICES AS JUST BOUGHT IT)

17" VOLKS RACING LIGHT WIEGHT ALLOYS COSYTING OVER £2K NEW IN BLACK

UPRATED LARGE INTERCOOLER THIS BIGGEST YOU CAN FIT IN STANDARD POSITION

RACING BEATS DUAL PIPE STAINLESS STEEL 1YR OLD PERFORMANCE EXHAUST COSTING OVER £800

CATEGORY 1 ALARM AND IMMOBILISER

RED LEATHER INTERIOR 2+2

BOSE STEREO SYSTEM

CLIMATE CONTROL, ELEC' EVERYTHING

(some cars on here are very over priced and mine is priced to sell and 100% reliable an engine rebuild would cost you £3500+ Anywhere and needs doing every 10k miles as tips wear out after first rebuild a lot quicker so don't be fooled by rebuilds done 10k + miles ago as will need redoing!!!!!!!)
carparts002.jpg