Mark Fish Suspension

Reaction score
Not meaning to jump on your thread dave but i think there are a few people that are after the MF bits, myself included. I wonder if theres any chance he would do a group buy for 5+ full sets of springs and rear re-valved konis? Anybody in regular contact with him or know him well?
Russ

Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with Russ (It is Russ isn't it? Avatars are the same). I'd be up for a group buy. However, after just getting back off hol I'd like it for a month or twos time but I guess that's just enough time to set it up and find buyers?

Reaction score
Jamie, yeah it is russ rallye. I don't mind sending an email asking the question, there certainly seems to be enough interest.
Russ

Reaction score
Yeah, I've phoned mark before so he knows I'm interested.

Reaction score
M3 Y RT said:
Jamie, yeah it is russ rallye. I don't mind sending an email asking the question, there certainly seems to be enough interest.
Russ

Sounds like an excellent idea to me Russ ... id give him a call though if you can.

If you cant ill do it on Tuesday, bit busy today, last day of the month an all ...

Reaction score
I would be up for this but like others i would have to wait a couple of months probably :(

Reaction score
Growing more and more keen on a Mark Fish group buy. Can we get a provisional list of who would be interested.

I bet top whack we'll get about 10% off.

Interested

Jamie.

Reaction score
Nice one dave, get the details up when you can. I would have phoned mark for a chat but been away at a wedding all week. Any discount is a bonus really if mist of us where going to upgrade anyway. I'd certainly be pleased with 10% off.
Russ