Reaction score
anyone got contact details i am interested in this for my T what does the upgrade consist of?

Reaction score
www.markfish.co.uk phone number 01279 431628

Im just in process of buying suspension from mark fish. Im getting Mark fish lowering springs 15-25% stiffer ratings and 10-15Mm lower. these are at 170 i think. And im getting mark fish rear asdjustable Koni dampers with His own valve adjustment. These again are alot stiffer than standard rear sachs. These are at 165 plus Vat each.

I going to ring up tomorrow and double check prices.

If you want to get in contact dont email him i would ring. He likes a chat and someone else does his emails for him

Cheers mate

Reaction score
it is essex, i traveled down from Glasgow.

Brilliant guy, full of knowledge.

You can set them to softer than standard to alot firmer than standard and it will cock the wheel alot

need to know anything else pm me

Reaction score
Thought it was cheaper than that tbh, somewhere in the region of £450 for the rear dampers and x4 springs inc vat. I'd like to do it to mine but think it may be a job for over the winter when i get the fronts rebuilt/unpinned.
Russ

Reaction score
Yeah ive just placed my order with Mark Fish now,

175 for springs
160 each for rear dampers. These are with his valve settings.

He sed looking at about 2-3 weeks untill these are ready. 15 quid P&P

Reaction score
Yep £495 for the suspension and £15 P&P hes gotta get the rear dampers Built by hand so will be with me in around 3 weeks.

nbc

Reaction score
Glad to see Mark's talents are being fully expoited, he's a top bloke and the only person who touches my .R and previously my Trophy.

Loooong way from glasgow though!

Reaction score
Correction price is £495 without VAT. with VAT it is near to £600

Reaction score
J90SCU said:
Correction price is £495 without VAT. with VAT it is near to £600

lol, thought that might be the case .... might have to persuade my boss to buy them for company use then :lol: