Reaction score
Mark Fish springs/rear Koni owners

What’s yours like on the road?

Is it way to bumpy?
Rear wanting to skip out?
To firm?

I have the setup and its firm but not crashy, but wont to see other peoples views?

Reaction score
Sorry to jump your thread but what do you get with the kit?

How much?

What's the difference over standard?

Finally is it more for the track focused people?

Elliott.

Reaction score
I'd be interested in what people think too, I'm running standard suspension but I'd like to move over to a mark fish set-up.

I actually have no idea where you can buy this though. I can't seem to find his website (if he has one) and on cliosport there are no threads in his retailers section.

Is it jus second hand market now?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Not really surprising that you can't find much on CS, I doubt very much if he wants to put up with the hassle and his prices are too high for many on there ;), highly recommended though.

http://www.markfish.co.uk/

Reaction score
Well I have his springs, rear dampers to match and the camber. Its fecking awesome! Firm but not crashy and Christ turn in is unreal!

Its less crashy over bumps, just giggles the mobs a bit more hahah

Reaction score
Well I have his springs, rear dampers to match and the camber. Its fecking awesome! Firm but not crashy and Christ turn in is unreal!

Its less crashy over bumps, just giggles the mobs a bit more hahah

Do you know what degree of camber its set at?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
seen this page before,so do they have a catalogue of stuff they sell ?
or do you just e-mail a request?

No, it's all pretty much word of mouth. Not sure what he's like now but emails used to go unanswered whereas a telephone call could go on for quite a while. He is a genuine enthusiast who is happy to talk through what you want and what he can do for you, just give him a call.

Reaction score
He's now got a traders section on CS. Could always PM him there or post a thread.

Like hoolio said the best way to contact these types of people are phoning them.

Reaction score
I have new Sachs front and rear and also fitted MF springs and on the way home from Birchdown today it felt feckin awesome, cant wait fot the geomerty set up this weekend the a bit of a trackday on sunday to give it i good go...................

Reaction score
I have new Sachs front and rear and also fitted MF springs and on the way home from Birchdown today it felt feckin awesome, cant wait fot the geomerty set up this weekend the a bit of a trackday on sunday to give it i good go...................

Hi Johnny - apologies if you've already mentioned, but why have you bought new dampers rather than refurbing them?

Reaction score

#56 Looking very sorry for itself there :(

Reaction score
The price was right bud. I just need to make it a bit quicker now...........

Really? I thought the best you can buy them new is around £486 each, which is about the cost of refurbing two at BG?