'Mark Fish' Exhaust Modification!! Bargain!!

Reaction score
Got quoted by Mark Fish to do his famous exhaust modification, £150 (other people on the site have paid £125) and it got my back up a little bit! However, after a chat with Torque Exhausts in Enfield, they kindly managed to fit it in today too....... all for a lot less money!!!!!! Now i know my exhaust was blowing, so i cant say how much difference just the mod would make, but really has improved my car and i'm more than happy!
So see their website
http://www.torque-exhausts.com
And if anyone wants it done, tell them Dave from the clio site recommended you (might have to say red clio lol), and he will do it for the bargain price of £60!! (£90 less than Mark Fish)

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
i think it's a cutting off the end of the cat to widen the exit exhaust pipe to 2.5" from 2.25" - reduced back pressure and allows for a bit more free flowing of the exhaust fumes.

But don't quote me on it....

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That's how i understand it, some pics would be good, i must get the calipers on my exhaust at some point.

Reaction score
in a nutshell yes

I have written a fair bit on this as i have had the work done on mine and there are numberous links about the subject (CAT mod). Have a read of the links and all should be a little clearer (i would link the treads but im not sure how to do it - sorry!)