Reaction score
You so nearly had an accident doing a three pointer in front of that civic!

Sounds awesome, I bet the local residents loved you. If you'd gone past my house like that my Greyhound would have shit himself, he's a bit of a wuss when it comes to loud noises. 0-45 in 2 seconds dead though, beats a 182!

Reaction score
NICE LOL
I WENT TO SANTA POD RACE WAY ON SATURDAY AND THE CARS THERE WERE AWSOME JAP DAY THERE WAS A 3 DOOR EVO WITH GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH BHP WAS DOIN A QUARTER MILE IN 9.2 SECONDS 155MPH HAHA THAT WAS SO LOUD LOL

ALSO A JET CAR 5.8 SECONDS 255MPH NEARLY BURST MA EARS

Reaction score
I think the car sounds good.

However I also think you're a bit of an idiot for driving so quickly on a residential street (last part of your video). Keep the quick driving for the track, not on a residential street where you have no idea what may come out of the several junctions. :roll:

I know of someone who had their video (also posted on the web) used as a means of proof to prosecute them in court (it's not rocket science to calculate your speed if you're bouncing off the limiter in second gear). If I was a resident on your street I know what I would be doing....

O.

Reaction score
oliie said:
I think the car sounds good.

However I also think you're a bit of an idiot for driving so quickly on a residential street (last part of your video). Keep the quick driving for the track, not on a residential street where you have no idea what may come out of the several junctions. :roll:

I know of someone who had their video (also posted on the web) used as a means of proof to prosecute them in court (it's not rocket science to calculate your speed if you're bouncing off the limiter in second gear). If I was a resident on your street I know what I would be doing....

O.

Wise words Ollie, and he's right, posting videos on the net can lead to prosecution or evidence of character in a different case, and they stay on the net forever!

But sorry to sound like Dad, you're only young once. As are the little ones on trikes pedalling down their drives. I was crawling through a village at about 20mph last year because I was adjusting my seat and a little kid ran straight across in front of me, If I had been doing 30 even, I doubt I would have stopped in time. The mother and I just looked at each other because we knew what a close call it was, scared the shit out of me.

Reaction score
I know you're only young once but bouncing off the rev limiter in second on a residential street (the very last clip in the video) is dumb no matter how hold you are.

I just hope no one associates that type of stupid driving with this site.

O.

Reaction score
...but just to be clear I do think the car sounds awesome 8) What de-cat/box did you have fitted?

Reaction score
stevegunnis said:

Sounds awesome, I bet the local residents loved you. If you'd gone past my house like that my Greyhound would have **** himself, he's a bit of a wuss when it comes to loud noises. 0-45 in 2 seconds dead though, beats a 182!

im sure a trophy will do at least 60mph or have i been misled......my finger can do 0- 30 back t 0 in 1 metre instantly!!!! beat that

Reaction score
big_peaches said:
stevegunnis said:

Sounds awesome, I bet the local residents loved you. If you'd gone past my house like that my Greyhound would have **** himself, he's a bit of a wuss when it comes to loud noises. 0-45 in 2 seconds dead though, beats a 182!

im sure a trophy will do at least 60mph or have i been misled......my finger can do 0- 30 back t 0 in 1 metre instantly!!!! beat that

I meant the Greyhound (Actually a Greyhound/Saluki cross - even faster) would beat the Trophy to his top speed which I've clocked on my BIke as about 45mph, I ran out of steam (and gears) at about 38. But he gets there very quickly.

If you moved your finger or any amount of matter instantly( by this I am assuming you mean the speed of light in a vacuum at 300,000km/s), it would gain infinite mass and would actually tear a hole in the space-time continuum. So probably not, no.

Reaction score
Rowson said:
NICE LOL
I WENT TO SANTA POD RACE WAY ON SATURDAY AND THE CARS THERE WERE AWSOME JAP DAY THERE WAS A 3 DOOR EVO WITH GOD KNOWS HOW MUCH BHP WAS DOIN A QUARTER MILE IN 9.2 SECONDS 155MPH HAHA THAT WAS SO LOUD LOL

ALSO A JET CAR 5.8 SECONDS 255MPH NEARLY BURST MA EARS

that my friend was simon norris in his evo 9.
www.norris-designs.co.uk

the loud banging popping horrible sreatching coming from the the engine is anti-lag on the turbo!!!!

awesome car really nice guy.

i was there running my honda-ops would that be swearing on here!