M4 Westbound @ Port Talbot

Reaction score
Spotted a T early this morning at around 8am heading west along the M4 into Port Talbot, didn't catch the reg as I was on the other carriageway.

Rhod.

Reaction score
Not SharkyUK unless he sneaked out without saying :lol:

maybe sambrook_2k9?

Reaction score
Wasn’t me either...I am on the road at that time to work..but don’t go on m4 as work is local lol...there is one up cwmafan/measteg way which normally heads eastbound towards Bridgend way? maybe it was him lol thats a 55 plate :)

Reaction score
sambrook_2k9 said:
there is one up cwmafan/measteg way which normally heads eastbound towards Bridgend way? maybe it was him lol thats a 55 plate :)

That's me heading into work. I come over the top from Cimla then down the A4107 through Cwmavon on my way to Bridgend.

:wink:

ps. Anyone know why haven't I got my third star yet?

Reaction score
No Sam that wasn't me, I tend to avoid 'meets' if I'm honest, not my scene really!

Edit** It doubt it was DWN 1C, the owner of that one is a middle aged lady, so doubt she'd go to a meet!

Reaction score
Rhod_399 said:
No Sam that wasn't me, I tend to avoid 'meets' if I'm honest, not my scene really!

Edit** It doubt it was DWN 1C, the owner of that one is a middle aged lady, so doubt she'd go to a meet!

That middle aged lady is my mother, and she drives her trophy like a lunatic! She has done over 60k in it.

Reaction score
Pugland53 said:
Rhod_399 said:

That middle aged lady is my mother, and she drives her trophy like a lunatic! She has done over 60k in it.

Excellent =D>

My Dad is in his 60's yet he always joins us out on driving meets and he did the Euro Tour and Ring with us. Plus I'm probably classed as mid aged now :shock:

Reaction score
Pugland53 said:
Rhod_399 said:

Haha, I had a chat with your parents outside Tesco Neath Abbey a few months ago when your old man was having a nose around my T! It was your Mum's that made me buy one after seeing it over in Enterprise Tyres.

Reaction score
i remember that middle aged lady flying down my local duel by baglan. i was crying laughin :lol:. what a legend!!! =D>

i could not beleive my eyes :shock: when i actualy caught back up with her few miles down the motor way ha ha.