M4 - Port Talbot - 31/10/09

Reaction score
Saw a Trophy this morning around 9ish on the M4 Port Talbot.

Also saw the other local Trophy in Neath, as always parked up on the drive see that Trophy all the time when I visit my parents.

Reaction score
sambrook_2k9 said:
im in port talbot but wasnt me this mornin at that time i was in bed lol day off work lol...where u from ?

SharkyUK and I are from Caerphilly but my parents live in Neath so often go and visit them either in the Trophy or the CTR.

You'll have to join us on a drive sometime seeing as you live so near. We often do drives around Wales (as well as other places) we are out tomorrow if you fancy joining us for a little drive. Its not a planned route its just a little drive with a couple of mates and playing about with the bullet cameras if your interested drop me a pm.

Reaction score
Sounds like the one you see in Neath could be mine...where in Neath do your parents live?

Reaction score
Rhod_399 said:
Sounds like the one you see in Neath could be mine...where in Neath do your parents live?

The Cimla.. lived there for a few years now I use to go to school at the top of Cimla hill Cefn Season.

Reaction score
That's definitely mine then, I live on Mackworth Drive about 200 yards from Cefn Saeson. My Mrs went to comprehensive there aswell.

Reaction score
salem said:
Saw a Trophy this morning around 9ish on the M4 Port Talbot.

Also saw the other local Trophy in Neath, as always parked up on the drive see that Trophy all the time when I visit my parents.

Did it have a private plate? If it was driving toward Bridgend then it was probably my mother :)

Reaction score
I think this could be me :) Was on the M4 for over 100 miles at around this time.

Was driving over to Wales for some mountain biking. I have a Northern Irish number plate, so that will help identify me from any local cars.

Reaction score
Pugland53 it was driving from Port Talbot area to Bridgend

Eddie hope you enjoyed your trip to Wales sadly I didnt see the reg plate as I was on the other side of the carriage way heading from Bridgend to Neath.

There are a lot of Trophy's around Wales would be good to all meet up at somepoint

sambrook_2k9
Pugland53
Rhod_399
SharkyUK

just a few I can name :wink:

Reaction score
yes im up for that...i seen one in a local meet/cruise last sunday 8th of nov...dunno who this was..but we both noticed eachother but was drivein towards eachother in a tesco car park.. any one from here ?