Lx55 uua

Discussion in 'Spotted' started by knocker, Aug 31, 2016.

1. knocker

knocker

In my search for a Trophy I saw this by the roadside in Bornemouth,didn't looked to have been used in while. Did knock on the door but the lad looked worried when I asked about it!!!!

2. Ashtons99

Ashtons99

Trophy No.:
    449/500
    Are you invoking some sort of paranormal power to convey the image to us by thought Rob or is it just a comment on the reg no ?

3. knocker

knocker

Update on my way back from sunny Bournemouth they was the Trophy sitting there but this time had a For Sale in the window Hmmm was this for me, so a u turn in the road, a lady came out the house and her plan had worked in hoping I would stop on my return.
    So a chat to her husband revealed he was looking to sell it and would be in later.
    The car is a nice example 96k number 320 6 owners boot struts had been replaced with the wrong ones so the roof had marked the spoiler but may polish out he was firm on 5k so over my budget, put a nice genuine example.

4. Ashtons99

Ashtons99

Trophy No.:
    449/500
    At 5k it doesn't sound bad Rob. You could easily spend £4K and end up into another £1k getting bits done as we know. Maybe worth pushing the budget a little bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Tall sean

Tall sean

Rob
    You offered £4250 for the car if you had been nearer the £5k, I'm sure we could of done a deal.
    I wasn't selling the car until you knocked on the door.
    Thanks for the info on tailgate struts I will get them sorted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braddaz1 likes this.
  6. Braddaz1

Braddaz1

Why oh why are decent sounding ones miles away from the top of England. Saying that, I still have a Cossie to get rid of in the meantime.