Low mileage, one owner Trophy for sale soon

Reaction score
Congratulations Stephen, fantastic result.

It was a pleasure to have met you in Wales all those years ago and since, please pass on my best to Jackie. All the very best for you both, and to the family (M & H et al).

Tim

SMJ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks all for your encouragement and interest. I'm pleased with the outcome, which I think was at a fair price, but equally sad at the end of my ownership and of all the good times I've had with #430. All good things though... And I've promised myself and J that I'll spend more time on family and less on cars. Just the 4 left now (cars, not family). And time for someone else to enjoy the T experience. Hopefully there'll be another Welsh Weekender for the 20th anniversary in 2025 and you'll all let me join in whatever car I have left then. If the Welsh let us back in that is....

Reaction score
Thanks all for your encouragement and interest. I'm pleased with the outcome, which I think was at a fair price, but equally sad at the end of my ownership and of all the good times I've had with #430. All good things though... And I've promised myself and J that I'll spend more time on family and less on cars. Just the 4 left now (cars, not family). And time for someone else to enjoy the T experience. Hopefully there'll be another Welsh Weekender for the 20th anniversary in 2025 and you'll all let me join in whatever car I have left then. If the Welsh let us back in that is....

Yes sad an era come to an end. On the plus side, still 4 to play with :) Was a fair price, just wish I had the space and time as I was tempted to bid. Do hope to see you in 2025 :)