Lots for sale?

Reaction score
Never seen so many Trophy's for sale, eight on Pistonheads alone. Are owners 'cashing out' on the back of some recent 'future classic' features or just getting bored?
Good for potential buyers since there is lots of choice but prices seem to have gone up at least £1k since this time last year.

Reaction score
it does start to pick up this time year, people selling them for summer fun :p

This time last year I was looking, pickings were scarce but a fair bit cheaper.

What's more fun than a late summer evening blat down your favourite B-road in a Trophy? :D

Reaction score
Personally I just quite fancy a change. Though if it doesn't sell not hugely bothered, great car for day to day and the fun stuff

Reaction score
some guy contacted me about mine on the from the old ebay listing had when i had a 'blip' and wanted to sale. i guess the advertised price made mine good value for value looking at whats out there.

as an opportunistic SOB i guess with the right offer i would let mine go.

hopefully for everyone selling out there they get what their after and its great for us lads that our keeping them as demand will mean prices remain high!!

still wish i had got the v6 when they where 15k........ now! wowzers

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I was offered £8500 for mine this week.

Said no as i know i will never have "My" trophy again.

Reaction score
A lot of giddiness, owners thinking cars are worth a lot more than they are and dealers even more so.....the Irish cars being a good example. There's a lot for sale but most of them have been for sale a while.

Reaction score
To be fair, it's exactly what happened to the V6s, got dragged up by other things that are 'special'. No way in the world is a 2nd hand V6 worth what they're asking for now, but the current climate means that's what they're being put up for (though not necessarily sold for).