LOST

Reaction score
yeah watched first series every week, got itchy feet at the end and then watched the first 10 of series 2 on dvd just waiting for 11 to be shown on c4!

i think its an awesome program but sme episodes are better than other imo!

hyb

Reaction score
I watched all the prison break episodes bakc to back last week, fantastic program, i NEED season 2!

Downloaded season 1 and 2 of lost and slowly working my way through them :)

Day

Reaction score
Prison Break?

Another one I've missed!!

Added to the list of other top quality US Dramas I've missed...

Lost
Desperate MILFs
My Name Is Earl
and now Prison Break

G

Day said:
Prison Break?

Another one I've missed!!

Added to the list of other top quality US Dramas I've missed...

Lost
Desperate MILFs
My Name Is Earl
and now Prison Break

:roll: lads

than again, i only started watching prison break cuz the two brothers were fit :mrgreen:

Reaction score
I've just finshed downloading season 2. Haven't watched any of it yet. Think i'll have to book a day or two off work to do so. Its great, full of twists etc..
Prison break is good, but where i work shifts i never get to see every episode so i'll have ot wait for that to come out on DVD.

Reaction score
i love lost but lately it has been really boring. I just want to know the whole story line.

Just got home and on the way these 2 blonde copers pull me for a breath test. (not been drinking of course) They loved the shine of the clio!

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Drew196 said:
Best TV series since Twin Peaks. Am I showing my age?

yep, the guy from it is in desperate housewives now and the double header last night was wicked. Lost & Eva, sorry desperate housewives all the way please.

hyb

Reaction score
Never heard of it. I did watch a few weeks ago The Triangle, 3 part drama thing about the bermuda triangle, was pretty good.

Seriously recommend watching Prison break though

Reaction score
lost is really good, finished the 2nd series a month ago and cant wait for series 3 to start so i get some answers!!! have you seen the websites that have been created, The Dharma Initiative and Oceanic Airlines, there also a site dedicated to Driveshaft, the band charlie was in with pictures of them on stage etc!! gets a bit freaky when these sites start appearing!!!

Reaction score
The Dharma Initiative and Oceanic Airlines, there also a site dedicated to Driveshaft, the band charlie was in with pictures of them on stage etc!! gets a bit freaky when these sites start appearing!!!

I've only just managed to get into lost, didn't watch any of the first series because I didn't have time with work, so bought the first series on vd and slowly getting through it. Anyone know where I could download the second series from as I didn't want to start watching it half way through.

Also where are these websites?

Reaction score
Apparently you can watch them direct on the Channel4 website!

Should think they would be good quality with a decent download speed on there too.

Reaction score
It took me 2 weeks to download series two. They were pretty good quality. I think the first 12 episodes of series two are available to buy on play.com now.