Reaction score
Pay more for a Trophy and then pay some more to have the Sachs suspension rebuilt (if the previous owner hasn't had it done already).

Then pay some more again and have fitted: braided brake lines, Mobil 5.1 brake fluid, Mintex 1144 pads and Brembo High Carbon discs (assumming the owner hasn't already got these items fitted).

Then pay a little more again and get fresh tyres all round - the Trophy seems to prefer new rubber (again, assuming the previous owner hasn't had the tyres changed in a while or they're near the 1.6mm limit).

Or just look for a Trophy with all (or most) of the above already done.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
if you've limited driving experience then few (you may) will appreciate the handling, 172 cup and a few choice mods will outstrip most cars on a b road but the T a different level again, although for similar money you can now pick up early elises....

Reaction score
I prefer the way the Trophy looks & understand the step up from the 182 Cup. Its just a question of whether to pat £2k ish more to get a Trophy, I like the idea of 'having something abit different & special'

My mate has a Clio Williams so i do have some experience with the Renaultsports.

Im buying in January.

Reaction score
Have you seen that theres a trophy for sale at the redline garage near Knaresborough? Its worth a look to see what ones like.