logging in....

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
..... when you get to the home page and click enter... it log's you in. although sometimes it doesn't. yet when you log in, it knows you've already been logged in (within the same session).

easiest way to describe it is, from the home page. when you click enter and look at all posts since last visit - you get a list. with this error though, you click on enter, have to log in, then click on view posts and you don't get anything as it think's you're already logged in.

plus (may be related) when posting a responce to a thread, it goes to the log-in screen (even though you were already logged in) and looses the post info. so you clisk log in and it takes you back to the post - very very frustrating if you've just posted a long reply!

Reaction score
Hit back on your browser and Ctrl-C your text, then you won't lose it.

The log-in thing can be annoying, but it's probably a cookies error with your computer as with the setting checked to auto log-in you shouldn't ever have to see the log-in screen. Clear as mud?

Reaction score
i get this every now and then.... i put it down to my PC having misplaced it's cookies..... a packet of Maryland later and it's all right as rain again :D