Loan car whilst trophy is off the road....

TRL

Reaction score
OK, so maybe I took advantage of my position at BMW, but it sure as hell takes the pain away whilst my baby is being fettled. Not sure if i will notice the power upgrades after 2 weeks with this though.... mind you I should be getting more than 11mpg....:lol:

Attachments

• 060.JPG
    060.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 499
  • 057.JPG
    057.JPG
    210.9 KB · Views: 498
  • 061.JPG
    061.JPG
    182.6 KB · Views: 498

TRL

Reaction score
Luke - It's a bit of a tool. I tried an M6 not long ago and was not impressed - but then that only had 600 miles on it, this one has done a bit and lets you have all 500 horses. It's proper mad - at first you think OK, its quite quick. then you look at the speedo and realise that you have just lost your licence. 1st gear takes you to about 40 at 8500, then 2nd runs you up to about 70-75, in 5 seconds, one gear change.
It sounds the dogs too, a real tunnel car. Not a fan of SMG boxes, but this one blips on the downchange like you are heal and toeing. Only drove it around croydon, reckon it would be proper fast on a back raod or motorway... :twisted:

Reaction score
awesome car, can you take me for a spin please? lol

yes you have taken big advantage of your position at BMW :lol: but I would too if i was in your shoes!

whats happening with the trophy? where is it?

G

Awesome! You've hold of my favourite car, so I'm very envious. :lol:

TRL

Reaction score
Hi Matt -dropped the clio off at Wimbledon as I was going to service it and sort the exhaust and chip out, but told them to hold fire as I might be about to make a rather silly purchase....it's still a Renault, but my lips are sealed for now....pics will be posted in due course.