Reaction score
Well after much chopping and changing of mind since selling my Trophy back in July, we finally got a new car today... introducing our new R27, bought from Steve@wests - top price, backed up by top quality service... totally recommend anyone in the market for a new car to contact him.

Well, anyway here's a few pictures... graphics removed now, silvervisions and ITG filter ready to be installed together with a Richbrook RS tax disc holder. More pictures to follow at the weekend of both cars fully cleaned up :)

DSCF0338.jpg

DSCF0337.jpg

DSCF0336.jpg

DSCF0339.jpg

DSCF0340.jpg

DSCF0372.jpg

DSCF0370.jpg

DSCF0366.jpg

DSCF0358.jpg

DSCF0359.jpg

DSCF0374.jpg

DSCF0381.jpg

Reaction score
nice touch at the dealship.sweet looking driveway you have at the moment 8)

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts in comparison to the trophy :)

Reaction score
let me get some miles on her and then i'll give some feedback. gonna drive some roads i know well at the weekend hopefully as well so that'll give me some chance to start comparing too :D

Reaction score
The pic of them both together is spot on (tup)

Will be very interesting to hear an unbiased comparison to the tomato - from someone who has owned both

Reaction score
Can't believe the effort the dealer went to for you :shock: :D

Such a nice touch as said above.

Looks cracking Gareth :wink:
I like the deleted graphics & sounds like you're going to have an enjoyable weekend.

Defo looking forward to an unbiased review.

Enjoy it mate 8)

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Nice choice mate, looks lovely. I'm pretty sure you're going to love it. :D

Reaction score
All good. Nice touch too from an Old School Renault dealer around when I was in the hot seat at W Sx Mtrs. That's a long time ago. The network needs to go back to these basics!

If anyone wants to copy Gareth and Bubbles (everyone calls her Bubbles I have forgotten her real name!) , I have a LY R27 coming in Jan :)

Reaction score
artdealer said:
All good. Nice touch too from an Old School Renault dealer around when I was in the hot seat at W Sx Mtrs. That's a long time ago. The network needs to go back to these basics!

If anyone wants to copy Gareth and Bubbles (everyone calls her Bubbles I have forgotten her real name!) , I have a LY R27 coming in Jan :)

Amie = Bubbles :wink:

Agree though Steve, nice little touch with the personalised welcome... it was a day late birthday present but nicely wrapped up! :D

Reaction score
I really think this site needs it's name changed. Pistonheads2 maybe?

Poor Cue's going to be on his own soon.