Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone post me pic's up showing a 172/182 rear bench fitted in their Trophy. Can you post pictures with headrests fitted and without headrests fitted please?

I've been offered a set of seats minus headrests so just want to see what they might look like in the car before i buy them

Thanks in advance

Gareth

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the rear bench/seats with those from a 172/182? If so, is it straightforward?

Cheers
Rob

Reaction score
b3ves said:
Has anyone replaced the rear bench/seats with those from a 172/182? If so, is it straightforward?

Cheers
Rob

i have now done this - can get you some pictures this evening. It is very easy to do though, 10 minute job max to get the old seat out and the new one in

Reaction score
Cheers - I know this is tantamount to sacrilege in the spirit of keeping things light, but when it comes to trackdays I can always remove the back seats altogether.

Reaction score
After getting a sneak peak at Jimpey's car in the car park the other night i know he has changed the rear seats as well! Maybe he can chuck a pic your way.

Reaction score
you want your car to weigh more?...then you'll want to change the door cards to match...a nice engine cover maybe? where do you stop?

Reaction score
my Dad had a quote from a trimming company of around £400 to get the original rear bench done in the same material as the recaros.

Reaction score
I was considering this a while ago but the sale fell through for the bench seat. One of the main reasons I wanted it was for the split folding seat. Its a right bastard not being able to do that.

Reaction score
ok...heres a pic...despite what i said before they do look nice...but there is the extra weight to concider,you will also need the door cards or it wont look right...
however i still wouldnt do it...
there was a set on e bay last week...

Attachments

• Seats-lowres.jpg
    Seats-lowres.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 658
Reaction score
No door cards though...

If you take them out altogether then you won't have the problem of needing a split folding seat... ;)

O.