Leamington Trophy

Reaction score
About 9am this morning by the McDonalds/Sainsburys roundabout, you passed me on the two lane bit, you were heading out towards the M40 Direction. EVO Sticker in the rear window.

Reg: RJ55 UBA

Reaction score
That was me. I was going to flash my headlights as I went past but I thought I might confuse the car on the roundabout!

Reaction score
bud_bongo said:
That was me. I was going to flash my headlights as I went past but I thought I might confuse the car on the roundabout!

haha, thats exactly what i was thinking!! Didn't want anyone jumping out infront at the last minute. :lol:

Reaction score
Spotted again this morning, about five to nine, near the Slip road for M40 Junc 14. Sorry if i looked abit grumpy had been sat in traffic for 30 mins by that point! :cry:

I waved after you flashed your lights. :D

Reaction score
ui live in lreamington lookin out for trophy owners often around the same round about your ave to flash a honk

Reaction score
marvo200 said:
ui live in lreamington lookin out for trophy owners often around the same round about your ave to flash a honk

Will do mate!

Reaction score
thinkin of changing reg too T200 phe i own number 200 what you think were about s u from i live in cubbington just off windmill hill i keep themn peeled