Reaction score
HELP

my n/s/f shocker is leaking
does any one know who has a set for sale
or who knows where to get them reconned??

thanks

Reaction score
Does the company bg Motorsport in silverstone still recon them??
ive just emailed them??

Reaction score
Cornering force are much cheaper than BG Motorsport, BG Motorsport are much faster at turning them around than cornering force! Simple, can use 182 cup dampers in the mean time so you're not without a car!

Reaction score
£800 for a fully refurbed pair is pretty reasonable, they're very high tech dampers and are like £1500 each off Renault or some crazy price like that! BG will charge you near enough £600 for a refurb these days (someone correct me if I'm wrong) and cornering force will be close to £400 if you get them blasted and powder coated!

Reaction score
Thanks guys cornering force is much closer to me than bg
thanks again. I will call them ASAP

Reaction score
I got mine done at bg as its just down the road, I dropped them off and collected and all in all they charged me around 360£ inc vat for the standard service...

SoS

Reaction score
It is my dampers for sale for £800, I got them back from Cornering Force yesterday. My refurb cost including blasting and painting was £495, so add on what the cost of non-refurbished dampers (£300 for a pair at least) and I think it is about right. BG's refurb cost is £450 without power coating. I am not too worried about selling them, you can never have too many pairs of dampers!

SoS

Reaction score
Sorry, another post, I have just double checked the pricing from BG I had today.

£430 for a full refurb inc VAT and postage which I think is good (I am sure it used to be a lot more than this), this does not include blasting and powder coating. Powder coating can be done for an additional £60+VAT for the pair (not sure if this is blasted as well, CF charge £110+VAT for this).

If the shafts are scored BG will charge £120 each.

Pricing between the two companies are closer than before, the main reason I used CF was the cost, but as BG is closer and not that much different in price I would possibly go there in future as I can drop off and collect easily.

Hopefully this helps with the choice of who to refurb, or you can save time and hassle and buy mine!