Reaction score
Any one going this year? I'm heading down, but there's a good chance No. 99 won't be going as I should have access to a load lugging 2.8 V6 A4 Avant Quattro to get us there with everything we need!

Not really Trophy related, but this forum gets more activity than any others!!

Reaction score
I'm going, although I don't have a trophy, I just thought I would let you know. ;)
IMG_0356Medium.jpg
IMG_0354Medium.jpg

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
polarbert - do you race this? confused that it's got graphics all over it yet you've kept the road tyres and wheels?

Day

Reaction score
Cue said:
polarbert - do you race this? confused that it's got graphics all over it yet you've kept the road tyres and wheels?
He's had it done for Le Mans, won't stop him from racing down there though lol

Reaction score
I'll be going down on thursday, Travelling from north yorkshire.

You might spot my trophy with a mini cooper sport 500 and a range rover on Houx annex campsite. :D

Reaction score
Day said:
Cue said:

LOL no but thats what I was going for. I think that it looks really good. Dead pleased with it as well.

Leaving the east midlands at approx 4.30am Tomorrow night/thursday morning. Say hi if you see me in Houx Annexe.

Roll on mad friday roundabout! :D

Reaction score
Day said:
Cue said:

LOL no but thats what I was going for. I think that it looks really good. Dead pleased with it as well.

Leaving the east midlands at approx 4.30am Tomorrow night/thursday morning. Say hi if you see me in Houx Annexe.

Roll on mad friday roundabout! :D