Reaction score
Hi Guys,
just taken the 182 for a test and shes failed :-( on the emissions, the tester said it will be the lambda sensor....but wich one??? before the cat, or after?? does anyone know where i could get one as i dont fancy paying renault prices,

cheers.

Reaction score
I needed to replace my front lamda sensor yesterday as the exhaust gas warning light came on the other day.If its put on one of them machines at the garage im sure they can tell which one.

U can get them from northwest performance for bout £60 inc vat compared to the one i had to get from renault for about £72 inc vat as needed it asap while it was in for its service.

Reaction score
ive got no lights on thats the thing, is one of them more prone to failure than the other??

cheers

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its normally the one that runs out of the cat that fails on a regular basis and that is about £115 iirc.

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Its normally the one that runs out of the cat that fails on a regular basis and that is about £115 iirc.
Just rang GSF they say, both front and back lambda sensors are the same, £44 + VAT each?? does this sound right??

cheers.