Reaction score
Ha ha thats my mates boss. what a cool fucking boss!!!!

im assuming youve seen the snowboarding vid with him driving DC Mtn Lab 1.5

Reaction score
Trophy264 said:
Ha ha thats my mates boss. what a cool foxing boss!!!!

im assuming youve seen the snowboarding vid with him driving DC Mtn Lab 1.5

That would be pretty darn cool.. What does your mate do? The snowboarding video is crazy, equally so is the MX video! The guy must be totally fearless!

Reaction score
he's the South England DC rep. for Shoe and Clothing, and i think Snow gear now actually.
ok get this. he's surf since he was 8 he now lives in Newquay and shreds Fistral beach all day, puts his meetings around the tides, gets flown all over the country curtsey of DC to rep, just got back of the snowboard test in Karnitel Austria, i think it was this year, were he just snowboarded all day. i mean that is the life. oh and of course he gets a whole new wardrobe every season, cant have the rep wearing old stock now can we. :p

there is a DC sticker on my Trophy (which you cant buy) but for some reason i cant drive like Ken.... i think i need a few Monster stickers, that should do it

Reaction score
What a great job!!! I would so love to be able to surf - can do pretty much most watersports but have never had the chance to try surfing... Any chance he could get me some DC shoes at a bargain price?? :wink:

Reaction score
prob not dude if im honest but nice try. i do like the Ken Block Hoodie advertised in that infomercial wuld like to try and get hold of that.