Reaction score
I have just ordered a nice red Samco elbow joint to get rid of the horrible black one which conncets to the Airbox.

Was lookingto get the rest of the hose sorted but tbh it looks like to much effort and once fitted half of the hoses are hidden.

I am also getting the ECU remaped at the end of the month after i come back from hols.

I will get the pics up as soon as i get the bits done.

Steve

Reaction score
SteveC said:
I have just ordered a nice red Samco elbow joint to get rid of the horrible black one which conncets to the Airbox.

8) Where from and how much?

Reaction score
Now that would be telling.

But as it is you......

I ordered it from work (www.espdesign.co.uk) £20.61 Down side is it takes 4 weeks to make.

If you want one give me a ring at work and i can order one for you.
the fit you need is 90Degree Elbow 70mm. I have had a look and you will need to trim the side that connects to the Air Mass Sensor, but apart from that it will be a perfect fit. The only other item you will need to purchase is a Breather filter, as the breather pipe is connected to the orginal pipe work. Again not alot of money they work out at £8.

Reaction score
SteveC said:
Now that would be telling.

But as it is you......

I ordered it from work (www.espdesign.co.uk) £20.61 Down side is it takes 4 weeks to make.

If you want one give me a ring at work and i can order one for you.
the fit you need is 90Degree Elbow 70mm. I have had a look and you will need to trim the side that connects to the Air Mass Sensor, but apart from that it will be a perfect fit. The only other item you will need to purchase is a Breather filter, as the breather pipe is connected to the orginal pipe work. Again not alot of money they work out at £8.

Cheers bud, seems a very good price, I seem to remember the hoses for my 5 Turbo being a lot more than that! I'll have to wait till I get mine, getting ready for this weekend's trackday has left me rev limiter of my c/card...time to find a 0% deal!

Loved the look of the hoses in my 5's engine bay...

IMG_1157.jpg

Reaction score
:lol: If I had picked up my Trophy to find there was a 120k mile 5 Turbo engine in it I would have been very pissed off!

I reckon if I get an IK for the Trophy, I would get the silicone bend in red, it just adds a little something without being too flashy.