Reaction score
Just driven it back from buying it in York and now I understand what all the fuss is about - absolutely fantastic!

Reaction score
Congrats on buying an excellent car Xuthos! A new one for the registered list too? If you don't mind me askin......was it a private sale? I lived in York up until the end of '06 and only ever saw 1 other Trophy in York. I knew where he worked but never saw him apart from that. I'm a bit of a Trophy stalker :oops:

Welcome along J07!

Reaction score
The other trphy in York could have been me? I don't live in York, but work there, and often drive in and around york. I saw another ttrophy in York a while back that had a few advertising stickers on it, (can't remember what for) have u seen that?

Reaction score
Really? Haven't seen that one with stickers on, in the 18 months I've had the car I've only ever seen 2 other Trophys in the country! Which area of York do you work in?

Reaction score
Yes I did buy it privately and yes it was the Trophy with the "off the wall" stickers on it. it has done 29000 but has clearly been well looked after. i still cant get over the way it corners on bumpy roads...

Reaction score
Trophy will be replacing Mercedes SLK, and prior to that a Mercedes C32 (which was stupid fast in a straight line!)

Reaction score
Nice previous cars Xuthos, c32 very nice.

I work in skelton, which isn't really york i suppose. Use the ring road a lot, not too hard to avoid it all and take some fun raods home though!

TRL

Reaction score
YIKES.....Good luck Xuthos....we all knew it was the cheapest car out there...but all those trackdays it has been used for must have taken it's toll.....most on here avoided it but I guess you have a lot of faith and trust.....welcome aboard. How are those front shox doing??? :shock:

Reaction score
trophy315 said:
Nice previous cars Xuthos, c32 very nice.

I work in skelton, which isn't really york i suppose. Use the ring road a lot, not too hard to avoid it all and take some fun roads home though!

Seen your car in the car park where you work, was hoping I'd bump in to you, but never did. If I were driving up the A19 towards Thirsk and looked left in Skelton i'd see your car :wink: I used to live at Clifton Moor.