Reaction score
This is just a small selection of some of the cheaper tat that was rolling around that day, I tend not to photograph the really expensive stuff. For those who didn't make it, maybe next time? It was good to see Rich again and Steve Coulter (allvehicles) who made the sensible choice of going in the Trophy rather than a cheap nasty Teg that he's been known to fool around in occasionally. :lol:

When's my test drive?

Attachments

• Goodwood June01.JPG
    Goodwood June01.JPG
    449.2 KB · Views: 816
  • Goodwood June03.JPG
    Goodwood June03.JPG
    403.3 KB · Views: 816
  • Goodwood June02.JPG
    Goodwood June02.JPG
    433 KB · Views: 816
  • Goodwood June04.JPG
    Goodwood June04.JPG
    456.6 KB · Views: 816
  • Goodwood June05.JPG
    Goodwood June05.JPG
    484.4 KB · Views: 816
  • Goodwood June06.JPG
    Goodwood June06.JPG
    495.8 KB · Views: 816
Reaction score
damn steve you're too fast, I haven't even finished uploading my shots yet!! Good to see you again mate and nice to meet Steve C too! :D

Reaction score
Ha ha! Yeh strike while the iron's hot. How was the M25? I was thinking of you when having another icey cold Budweiser on my deck chair!

Reaction score
Good to see you both over there too. The Ford GT looks like it's sprouting Dad's Army Camo :) Seriously tho, like the pics.

Kinda recognised the plate on the Ferrari as a demo plate I've seen on other cars. So matey in the blue shirt, stop pretending lol. Also If owning a Ferrari means wearing the garb of the bloke next to him, I'll keep the tomato.

9755.jpg[/img]

Liked these too

9756.jpg

9757.jpg

And from when I used to read car mags and seeing a Ferrari meant something.

9758.jpg

Reaction score
Steve said:
Ha ha! Yeh strike while the iron's hot. How was the M25? I was thinking of you when having another icey cold Budweiser on my deck chair!

How very rude! Well I must say that the m25 was decidedly boring.. No traffic jams, plenty of incredibly annoying middle lane dwellers, an even greater smattering of flies on my tomato and an additional set of wasted driving miles to get me ever closer to 20k!!

That chap in the long socks is priceless... It would have been fanastic to see him exiting sideways in an Ariel Atom with flying goggles.. Hahaha.... Sorry, overactive imagination sometimes!

Reaction score
Olliev8 said:
The GT3 looks the nuts in that colour.... if only i had the spare cash!!!! lol.

That would be my choice, Black with Orange wheels, I don't mind the Orange car but Black is much better. That Kermit Green that EVO always show it in is absolutely horrid, not even a GT3 can get away with it.

That GT3 is so menacing in the metal that it manages to make the F40 alongside look a bit soft and fragile. Would rather have the F40 though, that's the car that started it all for me when I was 5.

G

The XJ220 is just beautiful. I've always loved those.

The dude in the socks is without doubt the most impressive classic on display, though.

Reaction score
The xj220 sounded awful, I was hugely disappointed about that! Still looked impressive though.. Took me back to my childhood days when I saw it at the motor show.

Gutted that there weren't any Zondas there, I really want to see one in the flesh.

Agree on the GT3, black with orange wheels, delicious! 8)

Reaction score
My two pence worth.. All I've had time to mess about with..

JaguarSM.jpg

GT3RSsm.jpg

The daddy of old(ish) supercars in my book! :D
F40sm.jpg

Reaction score
quik5i1ver said:
The xj220 sounded awful, I was hugely disappointed about that! Still looked impressive though.. Took me back to my childhood days when I saw it at the motor show.

Gutted that there weren't any Zondas there, I really want to see one in the flesh.

Agree on the GT3, black with orange wheels, delicious! 8)

I was in a meeting with a couple of wealthy financial consiultants who had placed a £50000 (IIRC) deposit the day they started taking orders for those, lost track of them by the time the cars came along, but I'm sure they were gutted with a) the fact they were going to lose money on the deal and b) only the 6R4 engine.

Reaction score
MCoupe said:
did anyone see the GT2 RS with the Techart goodies in the car park?

What this one? :lol: If it was you in it then you'll remember me taking this picture, a girl in a green top apologised for nearly walking in the shot and waited, I said thanks and took it, then she got in the car! I was so embarrassed, what a sport!

Awesome car, never heard of a GT2 RS before.

Attachments

• IMG_0864.JPG
    IMG_0864.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 661
Reaction score
Steve said:
MCoupe said:
did anyone see the GT2 RS with the Techart goodies in the car park?

What this one? :lol: If it was you in it then you'll remember me taking this picture, a girl in a green top apologised for nearly walking in the shot and waited, I said thanks and took it, then she got in the car! I was so embarrassed, what a sport!

Awesome car, never heard of a GT2 RS before.

yes very rare and unfortunately not mine, mine was the Turbo parked a few cars in front being massively overshadowed by this beauty!

I

G

A GT2 RS? I'm assuming this is some sort of aftermarket conversion?

Reaction score
I just assumed it was to be honest, the black bits didn't look very 'official Porsche' . Don't know an awful lot about Porkers though.

Reaction score
David87 said:
A GT2 RS? I'm assuming this is some sort of aftermarket conversion?

I thought it was a very low production car by Porsche. I saw one for sale for £240k!!!

the one pictured has had lots of Techart bits added which are like an AC Schnitzer type company

I was at Silverstone last year and there was one there being driven well.

I think the GT2 will be my next car, it really stood out for me at Goodwood. I miss RWD!