Join Pipeline for cheaper petrol

Reaction score
If you haven't already its worth signing up.

http://www.pipelinecard.org

Here's the latest from Ben Scammell;

Dear Pipeline Card Member,

This has been a very exciting couple of week for Pipeline. I did my first ever TV interview - and it went out on ITN news at 6.30 and 10.30. They also showed details of a scheme that is already up and running in Holland offering discounts of around 6 cents a litre. Check out our media page for a link to the story if you missed it and, if you've got broadband, you can watch the actual film footage.

Membership numbers have now increased to over 180,000 and the number of websites and forums linking to Pipeline is over 3000! This is incredible - and it's all down to our members.

Many of you have written in and asked why it is taking such a long time to get the cards issued. I share your impatience; we all want to get this off the ground but nothing like this has ever been done in the UK and it takes time to sort everything out. We are working hard to get the best deal we can for our members but, as we have said all along, it will be April or even May before we are ready to launch. We would like to be able to give you more details about where the Pipeline Card can be used and how it will work but until that has all been agreed and contracted you will just have to bear with us. It will be worth it!

Lots of you have asked if we could produce some banners and buttons so you can link to Pipeline Card from your websites. We have now set up a page on the site and you can download them from www.PipelineCard.org/linkto.html. We have also included a downloadable poster for those places the internet can't reach! Thanks again to everybody who has written in offering support. It all helps us to reach more people and improve our purchasing power. Keep spreading the word - we still want more people to register. The more we have at this stage, the better.

Finally, on the subject of purchasing, we have had dozens of approaches from companies offering special deals on various goods and services. Most of these have been wholly unrelated to Pipeline and its aims so we have politely declined to feature them on the site. More recently though, we have identified some organisations that seem to offer us genuine savings on motoring-related services. As you know, our strict Privacy Policy prohibits us from passing on your personal data to these organisations but we may consider featuring some of them on the website at some stage if they are good enough.

That's it for now. Don't forget that you can recommend Pipeline by using www.PipelineCard.org/recommend.html And you can unsubscribe as a member at any time by sending a blank email to unsubscribe@PipelineCard.org.

Best wishes

Ben Scammell - Pipeline Card Founder