Reaction score
As Hoolio said, JMS are no more but Michael Woodford Motorsport & Stone Automotive work closely and are still able to provide the RS2 inlet manifold originally developed by JMS.

Mike (Woodford) can be contacted on 07985 266042 or James (Stone) on 07525 819307.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mike (Woodford) can be contacted on 07985 266042 or James (Stone) on 07525 819307.

Was wondering about these guys as they no longer appear in the list of "Cliosport" traders. I'm needing a few things done to the T, what service do they provide? Which would I call for a service and fitting of a few bits?

Reaction score
As far as I can make out, James is now working with Michael Woodford, so either nimber should get you the answer you need.

Reaction score
They did merge and trade as a single entity on CS, as S&MWM, but I think discussions are ongoing with CS admin about re-signing.

Meanwhile business continues and both are still active CS users who you can PM but it's always better to call.

Mike has looked after my Trophy for a few years now and has done all minor servicing & oil changes, fitted new top mounts, springs all round, Sabelt steering wheel with airbag light delete, and stud & nut kit etc etc. He also fitted my RS2 inlet and live mapped it (he's got a strong reputation for that, as well as building engines, although I doubt your car needs that service ;) )

When my belts need doing it'll be going to Mike as I know he's also developed some timing improvements to extract further performance from the RS2 (I'll be aiming for 195bhp at Surrey Rolling Road).

I'm sure James' expertise is similar to Mike's.

Whatever you need doing these guys come highly recommended, and BTM in Birmingham is the only other place I'd consider going.

All the best

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks Claude, had the cam belt service done with JMS and Mike seems to be the natural successor, Would love to have a RS2 fitted but I also love my Orbisoud and just don't believe they work well together.
Your recommendation is good enough for me, will be giving him a shout.